Call 256-704-7400 to Find the Right Business Auto Insurance Protection for Your Business at the Lowest Cost!
Owning and operating your business can be time consuming as you try to manage the responsibilities of deliveries, appointments, sales, and orders, so trying to figure out which type or how much business auto insurance you need may seem too complex. However, Burkett & Associates Insurance Agency is here for YOU to eliminate any concerns you have. We can find the right business auto insurance protection for your business at the lowest cost so you can focus on running your business.
Be Prepared Before You Hit the Road
While making a delivery to a new customer, one of your hired drivers takes the company van for the sole purpose of making a delivery and running “work” errands, when he looks down at his GPS for directions and fails to see stopped traffic ahead and plows into the rear-end of the car in front of him. As a result of your hired driver’s negligence, the other car is totaled and the driver has suffered significant injuries. Does your Huntsville commercial auto insurance policy have enough coverage to protect you and your business if this happens?
If you are using vehicles in the “scope of business”, then you need to make sure you have a business auto insurance policy that is built around ALL of your business needs so if an accident does happen, you won’t risk your business to financial ruin. In general, if a vehicle is used in duties related to the driver’s job, a commercial policy is necessary, and coverage would be excluded under a personal auto policy.
Some Typical Coverage Options Afforded under an Alabama Business Auto Insurance Policy, but Not Limited to:
- General Liability (includes property damage and bodily injury) – This type of coverage provides protection for damages due to property damage and/or bodily injury to someone else as a result of your negligence.
- Collision Coverage – This type of coverage provides protection for damages to your listed business auto caused by a collision, less any specified deductible.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This type of coverage provides protection for damages to your insured business auto (less any specified deductible) for damages not caused by collision. Examples would be vandalism, hitting a deer, or theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage – This helps pay incurred medical expenses for “insured” people, as a result of an auto accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage – This type of coverage is pertinent when you are involved in an auto accident with someone who does not have any auto insurance or someone that is underinsured.
Whether you use fleet vehicles, flatbed trucks, vans, delivery trucks, or private passenger autos for your business, our independent insurance agency can help minimize financial risks to your Alabama business by optimizing your business auto coverage. Burkett & Associates Insurance Agency has been insuring business autos in the Huntsville area since 1991 and we can assist you with all of your business needs TODAY!
Call 256-704-7400 for a FREE No Obligation Quote on Your Alabama Business Auto Insurance Today!
Do You Know Whether You Need Business Auto Insurance or Personal Auto Insurance?