Call 256-704-7400 to Find the Best Auto Insurance Policy Protection for YOU at an Affordable Price!
Unfortunately accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, although you may not think of that when you purchase your vehicle or when you drive from one location to another. No matter how careful you are, the unthinkable can occur and if you aren’t properly safeguarded, your financial security could be compromised. The good news is that Burkett & Associates Insurance Agency is here to find the best auto insurance policy protection for you at an affordable price.
This Could Happen to You
Imagine driving to work just like any other day, when you look down to read a text on your cellphone. The 5 seconds it took to look down at your phone was enough time for the traffic to stop ahead of you. Not having enough time to even apply brakes, you plow into the car in front of you, causing significant car damages in conjunction with multiple injuries.
In a matter of seconds, your life and financial security can change if you don’t have adequate insurance protection you need for your auto. If you don’t have the amount of coverage you need, you could be held responsible for anything above and beyond your limits of liability and could be faced with a lawsuit.
Below Are Just Some of the Afforded Auto Insurance Protections, but Not Limited to:
Your Huntsville auto insurance policy can protect you, your auto, assets, and livelihood in case of a loss. Below are just some of the ways we can safeguard you:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage (Liability Coverage) – this coverage provides protection should you cause injury and/or property damage to someone else.
- Comprehensive Coverage – this provides protection for your auto should it be damaged by anything other than a collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, or colliding with an animal.
- Collision Coverage – this protection is for your car should your car be damaged in a collision.
- Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – having liability insurance is mandated, however, 25% of all vehicles traveling on the roads are uninsured. This additional type of coverage allows compensation for your injuries caused by someone who is uninsured or underinsured.
- Medical Payments Coverage – this is an additional type of auto coverage that provides compensation for medical bills incurred by you or a passenger in your car, as a result of a loss.
The agents of Burkett & Associates Insurance Agency can discuss all of your auto insurance needs to ensure you have adequate liability limits and are getting the protection you deserve. The experts at Burkett & Associates Insurance Agency Inc. have been protecting the residents and businesses of Huntsville, Alabama since 1991. Don’t wait until after an accident to realize you don’t have the right insurance protection in place. Your financial future depends on it TODAY.
Call 256-704-7400 for a FREE No Obligation Quote on Auto Insurance Today!
Factors That Affect Your Auto Insurance Rates
How Auto Accident Damages Are Typically Estimated After an Accident
Do You Know Whether You Need Business Auto Insurance or Personal Auto Insurance?
Car Safety Ratings Established by IIHS for 2018
What You May Not Know About Alabama Auto Insurance
Some Common Alabama Car Insurance Endorsements You May Need
How to Handle a Total Loss to Your Car
Protect Yourself from the Risk of an Auto Accident with Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists